for the road ahead
walk, climb or fly ...
We’re proud to announce that Live Path Founder, Leigh Durst’s new book, Walk, Climb or Fly: Surviving and Thriving in the Workplace Wilderness will launch on March 9th with a kickoff at the annual SXSW Conference in Austin Texas. A product of two decades of experience advising leading global organizations, it’s the perfect guide for any professional – in any rank or position – who wants to derive more satisfaction and gratification from work!
Discover your operational style and learn how to recognize the styles of others! Establish understanding and common ground to fuel effective collaboration, improve productivity, bolster relationships and drive productivity and profit! Engage proactively in career course correction, and move toward a more thriving, professional existence!
exceptional vision & executional muscle.
Live Path is a strategic consultancy that specializes in business, operations and digital transformation. We leverage decades of skill and experience, providing thought-leadership, well-constructed strategies and reliable counsel to establish future direction, bring new opportunities to light, transform online and offline experiences and drive bottom-line results.
- Business, Marketing, Digital Media Strategy
- Customer & User Experience Research, Analysis & Design
- Web, Mobile & Application Development
- Brand & Integrated Marketing Strategy
- Operational & Business Process Alignment Support
- Content & Community Development
- Public Speaking, Training & Teaching
- Event Organization & Meeting Facilitation
The thought leadership, well-constructed strategies and reliable counsel we provide bring new opportunities to light, establish strategic direction, transform online and offline experiences and drive bottom-line results.
serving world changers & technology makers.
Live Path serves an array of missionally minded organizations, from global blue-chip corporations to startups, non-profits and public-sector clients – across geographies and industries. We are proud of our 100% client referral rate and client relationships that last for years. While a portion of our work remains confidential, some of our clients include:
driving people-centric transformation.
From the board room to the mail room; desktop to mobile device, storefront to street front, we help companies better understand and serve people. We help our clients extend their reach, improve information sharing, streamline operations, improve products and services across channels – keeping people at the center of everything we do. Here are a few examples of our diverse work:
- We led comprehensive rebranding and digitally jump started a bootstrapping Midwest gallery, which is now receiving critical acclaim in the international design arena.
- We streamlined and restructured the technical marketing infrastructure for a top, Gartner-rated CRM firm, which was quickly acquired by a national behemoth.
- We helped a prestigious technology organization better understand its audience, shift its digital presence and build affinity with next-generation innovators.
- We conducted comprehensive contextual research and user experience analysis and testing to inform the design and improvement of leading-edge digital experiences for who’s who list of leading firms.
- We are helping a 1.8 billion dollar financial institution transform its brand, end-to-end customer experience, streamline operations and develop a more targeted, competitive banking experience.
excellence junkies for hire.
Live Path was founded by Leigh Durst in May of 2005. We are based in Santa Cruz, California with resources in Northern California, New York and the Southwest. We are a boutique consultancy with a number of strong, established development partners and agency relationships in the USA and abroad. Our team is a strong, diverse, experienced and multidisciplinary group of “excellence junkies” who love to do great work – especially for clients with missions that matter.
We love people, nature, innovation, technology, the ocean, visual notes, dogs, good fonts, photography, brain hockey, Korean barbecue, Thai food, everything Italian, forest hikes, witty dialog, well-executed pranks, fireworks, beach bonfires, diversity, faith and family. We are also addicted to excellence, travel, Sharpies, bubble tea, Post-it notes, Pandora and snort-inducing laughter. We love misfits and are prone to cheer for underdogs.
We dislike politics, car accidents, splinters, abject poverty, cliche stock photography, poor mobile reception, spiders, bad fonts, natural disasters, apathy, rotten drivers, posers, everything hateful, slow downloads, bad UX, fakery, low resolution, war, and economy seating.
we love a challenge.
In our experience, the most simple introductions can lead to amazing collaborations! If you’re interested in learning more about us, chatting about consulting, or a project in the works, or reaching out about a speaking engagement for Leigh, please drop us a line! We’d love to hear your story and learn about your needs. You’ll find us approachable, engaging and responsive.
If you’re interested in employment or subcontract work, we’d love to learn more about you. Please include reference to your LinkedIn profile.